Saturday 14 November 2009

first blogging post

hey this is my first post, I'm Sarah a pagan mum who's into natural living and trying new things. i love baking and bread making and cooking. I spend alot of time at home looking after my 2 year old and doing home making stuff. I have a voluntery job working with scouts and am currently training to do voluntery work with young children/people who need help and have certain problems. I like working with young people and like to try my best to make a difference. well what i've been upto today, I got a recipe from a site that i'm on soo me my daughter and my partner have been making cookies and have lot left in the freezer. i'd have to get some pics and put them on here.
also been doing alot of housework and preparing to decorate. i'm going to leave this here at now and add more soon as its getting late here and my daughters bound to get me up at silly o clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment